There is no greater purpose than service to others. This statement is something Ryan lived by as a professional cyclist, always putting his teammates first, and striving to do what was best for his team.
It is something he has practiced over the last four years, serving the sick and injured as an Emergency Medical Technician.
Now, it is something Ryan wants to bring back to cycling by serving you, the athlete, in optimizing your human potential and composing the training program that will get you there. He aspires to coach you along the way to reach your goals, while maintaining focus on your longevity as an athlete.
Ryan raced for the USA National Development Team for six years, as well as with Axel Merckx’s professional team (currently named Hagens Bermen Axeon) for four years, which all led to him racing as a stagiaire with the World Tour Team, Trek Factory Racing.
- 2014 - Trek Factory Racing
- 2014 - Bissell Development Team
- 2013 - Bontrager Pro Cycling
- 2012 - Bontrager Livestrong
- 2011 - Trek Livestrong
- 2011-2014 - The United States Under 23 National Development Team
- 2009-2010 - The United States Junior National Team
- USA Cycling Certified Coach